The Best Apps for Your IPad
The iPad is more than a device where you can view your favorite movies, browse the net, read e-books, and create documents and presentations in a flash without the bulky inconvenience of having to bring your Macbook. With powerful hardware and having a wider screen than the iPhone, the iPad is currently one of the most hyped gadget in the market, and you can even use it as a substitute for your phone because there is a version that carries cellular services.
In fact, most businesses prefer the iPad over any other portable devices not only because it allows them to use functions that are provided by phone service providers such as RingCentral, but it provides you access to the most useful apps that you can use solely for entertainment purposes and for business-related tasks.
These apps, needless to say, give life to your iPad experience. But out of the more than 700,000 apps that you can download from Apple’s Apps Store, which of them are the most useful? Of course, usefulness is a highly subjective criterion, but we list down some of the apps that we think everybody would enjoy.
- You will have use for a mobile help desk app, and while you are on to it, why not try out Zendesk? Being a Web-based help desk software, Zendesk allows customer support agents view and manage easily their mobile help desk.
- If you feel that the usual spreadsheets are insufficient or not powerful enough for your taste, then we recommend Numbers, a spreadsheet app especially designed for Mac and now can be used in your iPad. This app allows you to easily organize business data, manage lists, perform calculations, and create charts, among others.
- If you are in for organized printing through WiFI/3G or through your PC, then PrintCentral is the best app for you. With PrintCentral, you are able to print email, files, attachments, pictures, and even Web pages. It also allows you to open a file in iWork directly from PrintCentral so that you can view or edit the document first before printing.
- Businessmen, engineers, architects and other professionals who frequently need some handy calculator in their work can use their iPad to solve their computing needs. With Calculator HD, you can choose from four types of calculator, depending on your needs: Basic Calculator for normal tasks, Tape Calculator for accounting computations, Scientific Calculator for more advanced calculations and Note Calculator for note-taking and doodling.
- Record high quality audio using Voice Memos. It has an unlimited recording time and can be used using the iPad’s built-in microphone, headset or external mic. You can also use it as a note pad to scribble notes before you start your recording.
- If you want fast digital handwriting application, you might find Penultimate a useful app. It helps you write down notes, doodles, and sketches, as well as share these with others.
- Remember your appointments and get organized using to-do apps. For iPad, you can use Todo, which makes organizing and management of tasks a breeze. With Todo for iPad, you can make reminder alerts for various activities and occasions, and sync these reminders using Todo Online service.
These apps, of course come at a price. But never mind the additional costs this may entail you; remember that these apps can be the key to make your everyday activities more productive and organized.