Why A Company Should Choose PBX System?
The PBX telephone system is one of the most advanced tools used for communicating in today’s generation. Any business should take advantage with this type of innovation that technology has to offer for communication. The PBX system is an efficient and practical choice for companies, and even for households. Stated below are some of the benefits this system can provide:
a) Like VoIP phones, the PBX system comes with a number of great features which are useful. Such features come handy in office scenarios. Some of these are listed below:
- Call Conferencing – Several callers can join in one call.
- Voicemail – Unanswered calls will be picked up by the service and callers can leave a message. The number of rings prior to a call being forwarded to the voicemail service will depend on the number of rings set by the VoIP owner. This can be accessed using the web portal that will be given by the service provider to the subscriber.
- Hands-free Communication – If you get tired of holding the handset, you have two options: a Bluetooth headset or loud speakers.
- Auto Attendant – This feature manages the calls coming in eliminating the need to hire an employee to man the phone.
- Speed Dial – It is not necessary to take out your Rolodex and scroll through the names. You can make a call to someone with fewer buttons to dial. This can be done by pre-assigning contact numbers for each key on the phone.
b) If you have plans of expanding your office, thinking about adding another department or increasing the number of employees, your PBX system can be flexible to accommodate the expansion that you have in mind. Instead of adding several new telephone lines for the new department or employees, you only need to add an extension number for them. The costs are relatively cheaper compared to applying for a new telephone line. You can add as many extension numbers for your office, even one for each employee without worrying about stretching your budget too much. An Employee inside the office tends to be more productive with the PBX system. Each one can quickly accommodate their client’s call since they don’t need to wait in line to use the phone. PBX system will definitely improve customer service.
c) Telecommunications costs will also be significantly reduced by using a PBX system. This is because the services you only have to pay are the ones you use. Cost of local and international calls are cheaper especially if you choose to use online applications for calling other countries. There are a of lot subscriptions available to choose from such as business or corporate plans.
d) Last but definitely not the least, you can save a lot of money with a PBX system. VoIP phones and PBX systems are remarkably cheaper than the regular telephone systems such as the POTS or plain old telephone service. With a traditional phone, you have to pay extra for certain features as an addition to your subscription. Computing all the costs of your traditional phone service subscription, you’ll realize that PBX systems are inexpensive and reasonably priced. Phone solution companies nowadays, like RingCentral PBX system, offer affordable subscriptions for individuals and offices
PBX phone systems are indeed beneficial for big and small companies. Not only does it helps in terms of productivity, but also reduces costs and strengthens the organization’s communication aspects. Having a PBX telephone system is surely a good way of improving company performance. Enabling employees to be more productive with their work and making use of their time in the most profitable way.